Monday, September 05, 2005

Hello there.




OK. I'm not sure what came over me. First off, I'll admit that I'm addicted to visiting blogs. ESPECIALLY "sketchblogs". I think they are incredibly fascinating. I find them to be a great source of inspiration as well. Which is something I could use more of these days. Anyway, after spending so much time looking at other people's art on-line, it occured to me that even I could probably do this. Why not? What a great way to get some art out there for people to see. It's better than having it just sit in a sketchbook or filed away in a drawer. I decided to initiate this blog with a quick self-portrait I did recently. Anyway, I think it's about time I did something like this. I hope you'll come and visit from time to time. Thanks.

b

2 Comments:

Blogger brook Turner said...

Thanks Aaron! It's good to know that there are other people out there with the same sickness as me. I hope you do start your own blog. What a great motivator. Damn, if I can do it, anybody can.

September 06, 2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger Frank Wick said...

I am on the hunt for GOLLY. The local guru at the comic store gave me a great run-down of Tatsumi's 'Abandon The Old In Tokyo'. So I bought that instead of your work. Rest assured, eBay is going to cure my woes.

September 08, 2009 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home